Next meeting: 5th of June - Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks: Day 2 of Elixir

Elena Tanasoiu

May 24, 2018, 6:08:44 AM5/24/18
to London Computation Club

May 9
Hi all,

Thank you to those who could attend last Tuesday's meeting starting a new chapter with Elixir. The write-up can be found here:
https://github.com/computationclub/computationclub.github.io/wiki/7ML7W-Elixir-Day-1-Laying-a-Great-Foundation#day-1-laying-a-great-foundation

Our next meeting will be in two weeks' time on Tuesday, 5th June 2018 at Unboxed's offices on the 2nd Floor of 17 Blossom Street: https://goo.gl/maps/o7QBDZ4Smj12. We'll be continuing with our current book of Tate, Daoud, Dees & Moffitt’s “Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks” and tackling the second day of Chapter 4.

A copy of the chapter is available on Slack (http://computationclub-slack.herokuapp.com/) at https://computationclub.slack.com/files/U099XU0KG/FAVA0TRHR/elixir_day_2.pdf if you don't have access to the book.

Since this is actually a covert bread lover's club, please sign up to attend at https://attending.io/events/computation-club-seven-more-languages-in-seven-weeks-elixir-day-2 so we can figure out how many people are coming and decide how much fancy bread to purchase.

Hoping to see you al there!

Cheers,

-- Elena
Auto Generated Inline Image 1