Next Meeting: Raytracing Show & Tell, Tuesday, 21st May at Future Learn

Paul Mucur

May 14, 2019, 8:16:59 AM5/14/19
to London Computation Club
Hello hello!

The next meeting of London Computation Club will be at 6:30 pm next Tuesday, 21st May at Future Learn’s offices, 1-11 Hawley Cres, Camden Town, London NW1 8NP.

We’ll be hosting a Show & Tell of our various adventures in raytracing (initially based on http://www.pbr-book.org) so please come along to see what wondrous things people have built even if you haven’t been to the club in a while (or ever).

After the show & tell, we’re going to decide what to tackle next: should we continue with raytracing but with different source material (https://pragprog.com/book/jbtracer/the-ray-tracer-challenge? https://github.com/petershirley/raytracinginoneweekend?) or should we pick something altogether new?

Please join us as it’d be great to some new and old faces alike!

You can find more information and let us know you plan to attend at https://attending.io/events/computation-club-raytracing-show-tell

Kind regards,

— Paul

Simon Coffey

May 15, 2019, 6:23:02 AM5/15/19
to Paul Mucur, London Computation Club
Hi all,

Since attending.io has decided not to attend, our meeting page is now at https://upcoming.org/event/computation-club-raytracing-show-and-tell-7ep355fvo5 - if you're planning to join us please let us know there, so we can let reception know you're coming.

Thanks, and see you on Tuesday!
Simon

Paul Mucur

May 20, 2019, 6:53:06 AM5/20/19
to London Computation Club
Good morning all!

This is a reminder that our next meeting is _tomorrow night_ from 6:30 pm at Future Learn’s office in Camden Town. Please see the details below and I look forward to seeing you then.

Kind regards,

— Paul

Paul Mucur

May 22, 2019, 1:53:43 PM5/22/19