Next Meeting: 2018-07-03, 7 More Languages In 7 Weeks - Julia Day 1

Richard Cooper

Jun 25, 2018, 4:36:25 PM6/25/18
to London Computation Club
Hello,

Thanks to everyone involved in Wednesday's meeting, especially to Adam for his excellent shepherding and write-up which can be found here:

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 3rd July at the Unboxed office. We’re moving onto Julia, starting - as is traditional - with Day 1, looking at Julia’s built-in types and operators.

Even if you haven’t been to any meetings before, please do come along! We’re starting a new language, so there are no prerequsites. Now is the perfect time to jump in.

If you'd like to attend, it would be helpful if you could register on attending: https://attending.io/events/computation-club-seven-more-languages-in-seven-weeks-julia-day-1

Thanks,

Richard

Richard Cooper

Jul 3, 2018, 4:18:52 AM7/3/18
to London Computation Club
Just a reminder that this meeting is today (Tuesday) at the Unboxed office.

Hope to see you there.