Next meeting: Monday, 20th July

1 view

ch...@patuzzo.co.uk

Jun 27, 2023, 12:49:43 PM6/27/23
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Our next meeting will be at 6:30pm on Monday, July 20th at the Outlandish office (top floor) at 113 - 115 Fonthill Road.

We’ll be going through chapter 4 of Opt Art which is about Cartoon Mosaics. It looks fun!

Hope to see you there,
Chris

Chris Patuzzo

Jun 27, 2023, 12:53:53 PM6/27/23
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that should be Monday 10th, July.

On 27 Jun 2023, at 17:49, ch...@patuzzo.co.uk wrote:

Hello,

ch...@patuzzo.co.uk

Jul 9, 2023, 5:29:59 PM7/9/23
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Reminder that we’ll be meeting tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

Chris Patuzzo

Jul 10, 2023, 1:36:25 PM7/10/23
to ch...@patuzzo.co.uk, london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, quite a few people couldn’t make it tonight so we’re going to reschedule. I’ll send out a Doodle shortly.

Chris

On 9 Jul 2023, at 22:30, ch...@patuzzo.co.uk wrote:

Reminder that we’ll be meeting tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

ch...@patuzzo.co.uk

Jul 10, 2023, 2:22:15 PM7/10/23
to Chris Patuzzo, london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

Please could you fill in this Doodle to decide the date for our rescheduled meeting:

Thanks!