Next Meeting on 22nd May - Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks: Day 1 of Elixir

Paul Mucur

May 9, 2018, 8:57:30 AM5/9/18
to London Computation Club
Good afternoon all!

Thanks to those who could attend last night's meeting wrapping up our adventures with Elm, a write-up will slowly begin to appear at https://github.com/computationclub/computationclub.github.io/wiki/7ML7W-Elm-Day-3-The-Elm-Architecture

Our next meeting will be in two weeks' time on Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 at Geckoboard's offices on 3rd Floor of 60 Worship St, London EC2A 2BN. We'll be continuing with our current book of Tate, Daoud, Dees & Moffitt’s “Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks” and tackling the first part of Chapter 4: Elixir!

A copy of the chapter is available on Slack (http://computationclub-slack.herokuapp.com/) at https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T099DULQN-FAM04BA21/elixir_day_1.pdf if you don't have access to the book.

Please sign up to attend at https://attending.io/events/seven-more-languages-in-seven-weeks-elixir-day-1 so we can figure out how many chairs to put out/loaves of exotic bread to purchase.

I look forward to seeing you all then!

Kind regards,

-- Paul

Paul Mucur

May 13, 2018, 6:23:49 AM5/13/18
to London Computation Club
Good morning all!

As Geckoboard may be unable to host the next meeting, can anyone volunteer a space for our next meeting on 22nd May?

Kind regards,

-- Paul

Paul Mucur

May 14, 2018, 12:32:38 PM5/14/18
to London Computation Club
Thanks to Elena & Murray, our next meeting will now be at Unboxed's office on the second floor of 17 Blossom St: https://goo.gl/maps/o7QBDZ4Smj12

Unfortunately, there is no lift so this venue will be inaccessible to anyone who can't use the stairs so apologies in advance for that.

Once you arrive, please ring the buzzer for Unboxed and we'll be on the second floor, through the door on the right.

Kind regards,

-- Paul