Computation Pub - 18th Oct at the Old Eagle, Camden

Simon Coffey

Oct 11, 2018, 9:19:19 AM10/11/18
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The doodle has spoken, and we're pubbing next Thursday, the 18th of October. Come along and meet us at the Old Eagle in Camden for computational chat, adequate Thai food and the possible presence of a pub cat.

Map and extensive details on the official website: http://london.computation.pub/

Any and all are welcome - we're between books now so if you'd like to come and chat about the sort of things we might do next, please join us (no decisions will be taken, we'll have a proper "What's Next" meeting for that soon). Please note that though pub trips are informal, our code of conduct applies just like any meeting.

Hope to see you all there next week!

Cheers,
Simon

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 20:26, Simon Coffey <si...@urbanautomaton.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Due to a flurry of illness, our last meeting (intended to be an off-book meeting on Idris) was cancelled at the last moment. From discussion on Slack there seems to be a lack of appetite for a further 7ML7W meeting, but rather than let the book end with a sad trombone noise, let's go to the pub next week!

If you're interested in coming along (and all are welcome), please fill out the following doodle to let us know which days work for you:

If you can't come to the pub, then our next meeting (date TBD) will be to decide what the club does next, so please have a think about books or subjects you'd be interested in studying together, and join us on Slack if you'd like to discuss ideas.

Cheers,
Simon

Simon Coffey

Oct 18, 2018, 5:59:07 AM10/18/18
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a reminder that Computation Pub is today - join us at the Old Eagle in Camden from 6.30pm for a drink and a chat.

Cheers,
Simon