Next meeting: Idris

Charlie Egan

Sep 6, 2018, 11:02:46 AM9/6/18
to London Computation Club
Hi all,

We're hoping to meet one evening during the week of the 17th to start discussing Idris - the final language of the book.

Please help us choose a date by completing this poll: https://doodle.com/poll/ccmgsidu283s5dth

Thanks all,
Charlie

Charlie Egan

Sep 12, 2018, 7:06:35 PM9/12/18
to London Computation Club
Hello again,

You spoke, we listened. The next meeting will be on Monday the 17th of September. We're also going to be returning to Geckoboard's office for this meeting.

If you want to see the witty picture I selected for this meeting's attending.io page - or you just want to do the honourable thing and let us know you're coming - please sign up here: https://attending.io/events/computation-club-seven-more-languages-in-seven-weeks-idris-days-1-2

By signing up you help improve the chances of snax selection success (and by that I mean the leftovers feed my flatmate for a day or two rather than weeks on end)

Do the right thing, sign up on attending.io today! See you all on Monday.

Cheers,
Charlie

Charlie Egan

Sep 16, 2018, 4:59:38 PM9/16/18
to London Computation Club
Hi all,

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend reading about Idris and repeatedly rewatching Prometheus.

This is just a reminder that tomorrow (Monday) is the. big. day - don't forget that we're returning to Geckoboard's office for this event. If you were to turn up at 17 blossom street by mistake, no one will hear you scream (into the buzzer, presumably...).

See you all tomorrow.

Cheers,
Charlie