Resume Meetings?

ch...@patuzzo.co.uk

Mar 28, 2023, 4:57:36 AM3/28/23
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I hope everyone is well.

I made a questionnaire to see if anyone is interested in resuming club meetings.
I’d be grateful if you could fill it in: https://forms.gle/Jzy32EMU2NemEpq16

The responses are captured here.

Many thanks,
Chris

ch...@patuzzo.co.uk

Apr 19, 2023, 2:48:27 PM4/19/23
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who filled in the survey! It looks like quite a few people are interested in resuming meetings. 🎉
The results of the survey are captured here. A total of 11 people said they’d be interested in meeting, which is encouraging.

Therefore, please could everyone now fill in this Doodle to decide when to meet: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dLvW9Yja
We can meet at the SPACE4 co-working space near Finsbury Park for our first meeting. Thanks Chris Lowis and Theodore Keloglou.

I propose that we do a “What’s next?” meeting to kick things off and agree some logistics such as how often to meet, remote dial-ins etc.
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing you at our first meeting!

ch...@patuzzo.co.uk

Apr 24, 2023, 2:38:37 PM4/24/23
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

I’ll close the Doodle poll tomorrow so if you haven’t yet responded, please do so now:

Thanks,
Chris