Next meeting: 2018-04-03, Elm day 1

Tom Stuart

Mar 25, 2018, 11:40:19 AM3/25/18
to London Computation Club
Hi everyone,

FIRSTLY: a thousand thank yous to @mudge for this excellent writeup of our final Factor meeting.

SECONDLY, the results are in: Tuesdays were the most popular choice, so we’ll be having our Elm meetings on Tuesdays. The poll reveals the sad truth that there’s no day which suits everyone, so apologies to those for whom Tuesdays are inconvenient or impossible.

We will be meeting on Tuesday 3rd April to discuss the Elm Day 1 chapter of Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks. Please sign up if you’re planning to join us, so we can avoid the twin nightmares of “nowhere near enough bread” and “just way too much bread”.

The meeting is at 6:30pm at Geckoboard's office on the 3rd floor of 60 Worship St, near Liverpool Street, Old Street, Moorgate and Shoreditch High Street stations. The Geckoboard office is above HelloFresh's: to get in, go around to the side entrance on Vandy St (hopefully there'll be a sign directing you) and an alarmingly insouciant man on reception should be able to send you up to the 3rd floor in the lift (just mention Geckoboard). If you have any trouble getting in, drop a message in #general on our Slack team or reply to this email and we'll respond as soon as possible.

See you on the 3rd!

Cheers,
-Tom

Tom Stuart

Apr 3, 2018, 7:52:06 AM4/3/18
to London Computation Club
Reminder: we’re meeting at 6:30pm tonight at the Geckoboard office on Worship Street to discuss Day 1 of Elm. Please sign up if you haven’t already. See you there!