[ldnclj] Roll up! Roll up! Clojure dojo @ ThoughtWorks next Tuesday, 28th May

Yolina Sotirova

May 23, 2019, 9:24:21 AM5/23/19
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello lovely Clojurians,

Summer is lurking behind the corner and the sun is out! And what is a better way to enjoy the warm weather than another portion of Clojure dojo fun. Please join us next Tuesday 28th May in our Soho office for the first for this year monthly Clojure dojo @ ThoughtWorks.

This event is open to any levels of experience from absolute beginners to experts and aims at sharing our knowledge and passion for Clojure and having a couple of hours of fun over pizza and drinks so please invite your friends too.

If you are interested, please sign up here:

See you all next week!

Yolina Sotirova

Pronoun: She

Lead Software Development Consultant