Volunteers for ClojureBridge London 21/22 February 2020

John Stevenson

Jan 23, 2020, 9:50:52 AM1/23/20
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
We are still looking for coaches to help with our ClojureBridge London
event on the 21/22 February <https://clojurebridgelondon.github.io/>.

Anyone can be a coach and we will pair you with a student at the
appropriate level.  Many of our students are just starting to learn how to
code, so there are lots of things you can help them with.

Take a look at the learning paths that we provide, they required just the
very basics of Clojure to complete.  Most of the coaching is simply
encouraging the students to try the exercise and help keep them motivated.

Coach training is on the 4th February and we recommend you attend, so you
can ask questions.  If you coach at the event in May 2019 you do not have to attend the coach training, but you are welcome to attend for a refresher.  There is also a coach training video to help you understand a coaches responsibility
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNl1Qjh2_y0>

Signup page for coach and students:
https://www.bridgetroll.org/events/500

If you can only coach on the Saturday, this may still be useful.  Sign-up
and let us know what you can do .
Thank you
John Stevenson (they/them)