Roll up! Roll up! Clojure dojo @ ThoughtWorks next Tuesday 28th January

Mario G

Jan 21, 2020, 5:58:21 AM1/21/20
to London Clojurians

Hello lovely Clojurians,

Happy new year! New year, new Clojure host. As already announced, our amazing Yolina accepted the challenge to raise the next generation of Clojurians starting from their first days. We all wish her all the best, in the meantime let's keep the Clojure fun going. Please join us next Tuesday 28th January in our Soho office for the next monthly Clojure dojo @ ThoughtWorks.

This event is open to any levels of experience from absolute beginners to experts and aims at sharing our knowledge and passion for Clojure and having a couple of hours of fun over pizza and drinks so please invite your friends too.

If you are interested, please sign up here:
https://www.meetup.com/London-Clojurians/events/qqgtlrybccblc/

See you all next week!

--
Mario Giampietri