[ldnclj] Roll up! Roll up! Clojure dojo @ ThoughtWorks next Tuesday 29th October

Yolina Sotirova

Oct 24, 2019, 1:41:40 PM10/24/19
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello lovely Clojurians,

Winter is here, rainy and miserable. Let's not give into the gloomy mood and get together for a cosy night of clojure fun! Please join us next Tuesday 29th October in our Soho office for the next monthly Clojure dojo @ ThoughtWorks.

This event is open to any levels of experience from absolute beginners to experts and aims at sharing our knowledge and passion for Clojure and having a couple of hours of fun over pizza and drinks so please invite your friends too.

If you are interested, please sign up here:

See you all next week!

Yolina Sotirova

Pronoun: She

Lead Software Development Consultant