Social at White Horse Beer Festival - Saturday 28th 6pm onwards

1 view

Matthew Black

Nov 24, 2009, 6:50:13 PM11/24/09
to Greater London CAMRA Young Members
Hi all

This Saturday we will be holding a social at the White Horse Ale
Festival. The event is an old favourite of mine. So come and try some
excellant ales.

Details of the Pub are:

The White Horse, 1-3 Parson's Green, Fulham ,London (nearest
underground: Parsons Green)
http://www.whitehorsesw6.com/

Hope to see you there. I shall have a camra young members sign.

--
Matthew Black

Greater London Young Members Coordinator
Vice-Chair Young Members Group Committee

michael fielding

Nov 26, 2009, 1:24:32 PM11/26/09
to london-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can't make it on saturday.

However I'm off work tomorrow and the plan is to visit westerham to try some of the beers from the westerham brewery.

I found a pub on the internet which is right on the green at westerham that sells their full range.

I'll let you know how I get on at the next meet up.

Mike