YM socials Feb/Mar

Matthew Black

Jan 10, 2010, 5:10:44 PM1/10/10
to Greater London CAMRA Young Members
Hi all

Happy new year everyone, however the time has come to plan young
members events for February/March and I will be sending them into the
London Drinker on Tuesday Evening.

I have found a few pubs around Soho serving London Beer so I am
planning a crawl round there.

Adam and Eve - serving Sambrooks
The Old Coffee House - serving Brodies
The Ship - rock pub serving Fullers

I am proposing an evening on the week beggining 8th of feb for this.
any preferences on days?

Secondly I feel a trip to Brodies is in order and I see the Bunny
Basher Festival on Saturday 27th of March a good time to do this.

Also let me know if you have any other ideas
--
Matthew Black

Greater London Young Members Coordinator
Vice-Chair Young Members Group Committee

Matthew Black

Feb 4, 2010, 5:13:28 PM2/4/10
to Greater London CAMRA Young Members
Hi all

I have arranged 2 events and Richard Pearce (ELAC YM Contact) will be
organising a crawl around old street. The following events are in
London drinker.

February – Thu 11 (8pm) Old Street Crawl meet Old Fountain, 3
Baldwin St, Old Street, EC1V
March – Mon 1 Soho Crawl: (8pm) Adam and Eve, 77A Wells St W1;
(9pm)Old Coffee House, 49 Beak St ; (10pm) Ship 116 Wardour St.
Sat 27 - (3pm) Social at Brodies Bunny Basher Festival, King
William IV, 816 Leyton High Road E10

Feel free to forward on to any one who might be interested.