Loki Setu with Apache Ozone

akash kale

Apr 18, 2023, 2:35:21 PM4/18/23
to lokip...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am testing out a Grafana Loki setup with Apache Ozone(S3 APIs) instead of Minio. However I am observing that after 5m, the querier stops working and returns empty results. I tried enabling debug logs but found nothing. One observation is that the cache_directory in the querier docker becomes empty post 5m. I am suspecting index_cache_validity or resync_interval config impacting the cached indexed chuks after 5m. What is exact cause of issue and its resolution?
Note : I haven’t found same issue with Minio is local setup. Apache Ozone version 3 is used.
Loki 2.6.1 version. Indexing mode is bolt_db_shipper.

Regards,
Akash