Thoughts on an Official Dictionary

Mike S.

Feb 29, 2020, 9:09:08 PM2/29/20
to loj...@googlegroups.com

I wrote this essay about a month ago:

Thoughts on an Official Dictionary

Since then, I have begun work on a MediaWiki-based multilingual dictionary for Lojban. If you would like to see the progress and keep up on developments, I suggest you join the LFK discussion channel. You can find instructions on how to join here.

I would be pleased to receive any comments you might have. You can place feedback on the Lojban wiki discussion page, or write a comment here on Reddit, or send it by email (on this Lojban list or privately as you like).

-Mike

Timothy Lawrence

Mar 9, 2020, 9:02:35 AM3/9/20
to loj...@googlegroups.com
Excellent work :)

I would like to participate in dictionary work, so I'll aim to do so in about a month when I will have more free time. I'll join the LFK discussion then :)

Mar 9, 2020, 9:46:39 PM3/9/20
to loj...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  Please join us when you find time.

-Mike