Re: Logfest parrot sketch

rlpo...@digitalkingdom.org

Jun 25, 2024, 2:08:12 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to Prince Garth, loj...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 20, 2024 at 03:51:36PM +0000, Prince Garth wrote:
> This page
> http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/media/other/LogFest_Movie/logfest_parrot_sketch.avi
> is locked and requires authentication, is it still available?

O.o It turns out I have no idea where that went, which really
bothers me. But. I still have the original DVD. And a 500MiB file
is no longer a HUGE ISSUE the way it was back then. So,
https://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/hobbies/lojban/logfest_movie.html
has been updated with a fresh rip of the DVD.

It's still unedited and I would love someone to do that. Although
the smaller version, linked there, is pretty good.