Artificiality is the password to the end

buro...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 5, 2012, 6:11:47 AM1/5/12
to lojban
Sorry I am in urgent that, but I feel that people want to ask me about
it, I hope the publication of that because people have problems in
their lives.

We also have a group on Yahoo.

It is interesting that each scientific field has an artificial
"psychology, sociology, ..." and collects them all in Anthropology
where human is not body only but rather interacts with the environment
so it is taught all disciplines.

This link contains everything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthuman

Which will lead to

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/

You will see how this adds to the literature and linguistics also.

And for the debt will lead you to that

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Philosophy/index-2.html#general22

{ And because some of the links now under repair, to help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism "pantheism wikipedia, -
Aalah is everything that is true-"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim "Muslim wikipedia"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_pluralism#Islam "religious
pluralism wikipedia -> Islam external links"

http://deoxy.org/l_digpol.htm "digital polytheism - Use this
knowledge to worship God alone and not polytheism"

without see also in this pages, that's enough and important. }

Robin Lee Powell

Jan 5, 2012, 2:19:34 PM1/5/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:11:47AM -0800, buro...@yahoo.co.uk
wrote:

> Sorry I am in urgent that, but I feel that people want to ask me
> about it, I hope the publication of that because people have
> problems in their lives.
>
> We also have a group on Yahoo.
>
> It is interesting that each scientific field has an artificial
> "psychology, sociology, ..." and collects them all in Anthropology
> where human is not body only but rather interacts with the
> environment so it is taught all disciplines.
>
> This link contains everything
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthuman

Umm, what?

There are lots of transhumanists here, but what does this have to do
with Lojban? This just kind of looks like especially weird spam.

Also, it's kind of incomprehensible.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ : Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
.i ko na cpedu lo nu stidi vau loi jbopre .i danfu lu na go'i li'u .e

buro...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 6, 2012, 2:31:13 PM1/6/12
to lojban
Hello brother, Robin, I do not know if you site supervisor or
colleague. In any case forum is suitable for anything useful, but
that's the all, if so, will often be discussion about the language. my-
email very old but I plan to change where most of the important
messages comes to me in it I hope that I can modify it soon.

Of honor for me to be a lot of transumanist, so I was advised, but I
have not heard one spoke like me, "Well, the idea was that permeated
interest", Will be talking later about language only.

with my appreciation
Mohammed Nour Burouq

On 5 يناير, 21:19, Robin Lee Powell <rlpow...@digitalkingdom.org>
wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:11:47AM -0800, buroq_...@yahoo.co.uk
> wrote:
>
> > Sorry I am in urgent that, but I feel that people want to ask me
> > about it, I hope the publication of that because people have
> > problems in their lives.
>
> > We also have a group on Yahoo.
>
> > It is interesting that each scientific field has an artificial
> > "psychology, sociology, ..." and collects them all in Anthropology
> > where human is not body only but rather interacts with the
> > environment so it is taught all disciplines.
>
> > This link contains everything
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posthuman
>
> Umm, what?
>
> There are lots of transhumanists here, but what does this have to do
> with Lojban?  This just kind of looks like especially weird spam.
>
> Also, it's kind of incomprehensible.
>
> -Robin
>
> --http://singinst.org/:  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.

Muhammad an-Nuqrashi

Jan 9, 2012, 1:39:25 PM1/9/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
I can't judge from your name but if you are a native Arab then write in MSA and I'll translate. If you're from Turkey, write in Turkish and, I think, we have someone from Turkey here...
لستُ متأكدًا أأنت غربي أم لا. لكن إذا كنت فاكتب عربية فصى وسأترجم. إذا كنت تركيًا بأعتقد أن لدينا من قد يساعد هنا...

buro...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 10, 2012, 8:33:48 AM1/10/12
to lojban
الأخ محمد النقراشي المحترم، و الاخوة الزملاء المحترمين، لا ينبغي
التكلم بغير لوجبان في حضورها، فتلك اللغات كانت سابقة، لكن نستخدم
الانجليزية كبداية الى حين تعلم لوجبان جيدا، أنا هنا في هذه الرسالة لا
أسأل عن شيء ما لكن أحببت افادة الآخرين بأنه تماما كما أن هناك لغة
اصطناعية فإن الأمر ذاته يصلح لجميع التخصصات العلمية و نجدها مجتمعة في
علم آخر الإنسان " و الحقل الأكثر طلبا هو حقل الدين" الروابط في الرسالة
أعلاه هي كل الأمر.

Brother Mohammed Nuqrashi esteemed, and the brothers colleagues
respected, should not speak without the lojban in its presence, then
that language was a precedent, but we use English as the beginning
until we/I know for lojban well, I'm here in this message does not ask
for something, but I liked the benefit of others as well as that there
is an artificial language, the same is valid for all scientific
disciplines and is found combined in the science of PostHuman "and the
most demanding field is a field of religion" links in the message
above is all that matter.

On 9 يناير, 20:39, Muhammad an-Nuqrashi <muhammad.n...@gmail.com>