Grammar scale

Pierre Abbat

Sep 4, 2015, 12:07:35 PM9/4/15
to lojba...@googlegroups.com
Looking at the questions entered during jbonunsla, I see some questions that
require what seem to me like more difficult points of grammar:

".i lo xo nu cinba cu se cuntu la'e lu lo ci nanmu cu cinba lo re ninmu li'u"
requires knowing how inner and outer quantifiers work in xorlo (there are
similar questions with "ci lo" and "re lo").

"mi viska lo bersa be lo pendo be mi .i ri se batci lo gerku .i ma se batci"
requires knowing how the back-counting rule works with nested sumti.

There are also questions that just require constructing simple sentences. What
are the points of grammar in order of difficulty?

Pierre
--
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji