anyone want to try it out?

Pierre Abbat

Aug 2, 2013, 8:09:08 PM8/2/13
to lojba...@googlegroups.com
http://ixazon.dynip.com/jbocipra/
There's not much there yet. If you'd like to try out the website as I develop
it, please send me a username and password privately. This should not be the
same as any of your important passwords. I'm going to put the passwords in the
SQL file and reload the database from time to time. Any test questions you
enter will be lost the next time I reload it, as when jbovlaste was under
development and we were writing things like "weaselweasel" in it.

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa

Jonathan Jones

Aug 2, 2013, 10:13:34 PM8/2/13
to lojba...@googlegroups.com
What is it?

--

---

mu'o mi'e .aionys.

.i.e'ucai ko cmima lo pilno be denpa bu .i doi.luk. mi patfu do zo'o
(Come to the Dot Side! Luke, I am your father. :D )

Pierre Abbat

Aug 2, 2013, 11:04:05 PM8/2/13
to lojba...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, August 02, 2013 20:13:34 Jonathan Jones wrote:
> What is it?

It's going to be the authoring tool for the Lojban proficiency tests

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.

Jonathan Jones

Aug 6, 2013, 5:57:21 PM8/6/13
to lojba...@googlegroups.com
Ahhhh......

In other news, that was the slowest email ever- took me four days to get your 02/08 reply.

--

---

Pierre Abbat

Aug 7, 2013, 12:16:04 AM8/7/13
to lojba...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, August 06, 2013 15:57:21 Jonathan Jones wrote:
> Ahhhh......
>
> In other news, that was the slowest email ever- took me four days to get
> your 02/08 reply.

It was held for moderation (I don't know why) and I couldn't get to it that
day, and then my Internet connection was down for three days. That happens
occasionally on the main or beginners' list. Of course, with my Internet down,
no one could get to the website.

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli ku po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko