Re: [lojban-beginners] Digest for lojban-beginners@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Creative Care Services

Sep 27, 2018, 1:09:45 AM9/27/18
to Lojban Groups
Mattermost is being used just for the meetings at this time. People each have their preference and so do communities so I see no reason to try and move everyone onto one platform for anything more. I hope you join us there.

.karis.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018, 16:40 <lojban-b...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
suke...@gmail.com: Sep 12 06:12AM -0700

Hi. Is the Mattermost a replacement for this list? What about the other
channels (Discord, facebook etc.)?
Thanks.
Michael Turniansky <mturn...@gmail.com>: Sep 12 11:24AM -0400

Yeah, I'm here, but I'm 30 months behind on all my e-mail, so *shrug*