Essay on the future of Lojban, with a simple poll for the community.

Robin Lee Powell

Apr 5, 2010, 5:02:25 PM4/5/10
to lojban-...@lojban.org
FOLLOWUPS TO: The main list.

OK, been promising it for a while; here it is.

http://teddyb.org/robin/tiki-index.php?page=Lojban%3A+You're+Doing+It+Wrong

There are all *sorts* of finicky details we could discuss, but right
now I and others would very much just like to get a sense of where
the community stands on these sorts of issues, so, if we could
*please* keep the discussion for now (1) on the main list and (2)
agree/disagree answer to the following question, after you've read
(as much as you wish to) of the essay:

I would like Lojban to remain as close as it possibly can to its
current state, regardless of whether I or a group of experienced
Lojbanists see that improvements could be made.

Agree or disagree?

Thanks.

-Robin

--
They say: "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking: "Does it even occur to you to try for something