2016 Annual Meeting of the Logical Language Group, Inc

LLG Secretary

Dec 15, 2016, 11:05:43 AM12/15/16
to lojban-ann...@googlegroups.com
The annual members meeting of the Logical Language Group (LLG) will be convened as soon as possible, but no later than Sunday, December 18. The meeting will take place on the llg-members mailing list. If you are not a member and you would like to observe the meeting, please feel free to contact me (secretary at lojban dot org) to be subscribed to the list.

The order of business of the meeting, as specified in the bylaws, is:
  1. roll call
  2. proof of notice of meeting or waiver of notice
  3. reading of Minutes of preceding meeting
  4. reports of Officers
  5. reports of committees
  6. proposal and approval of new members
  7. election of Directors
  8. unfinished business
  9. new business

Due to the late announcement of this meeting, bylaw amendments cannot be considered unless all members attend.

If you have read the section of the bylaws regarding the qualifications and duties of members of LLG and are interested in becoming a voting member, please contact me (secretary at lojban dot org) to be subscribed to the mailing list, and to have your name added to the agenda. It's worth noting that LLG is a business organization and only tangentially involved in the management of the Lojban language.

Riley Martinez-Lynch
Secretary/Treasurer
Logical Language Group