smart.fm flashcards

Robin Lee Powell

Mar 29, 2010, 4:45:35 PM3/29/10
to lojban-...@lojban.org

FOLLOWUP TO: lojban-beginners

I dunno that this is completely done yet, but it's good enough that
I'm using it every day, so:

smart.fm is a flashcard site with some pretty excellent and engaging
learning programs, that use sound as well as text. (In contrast,
the content creation stuff is currently awful, but we've decided to
put up with it because of the quality of the learning programs.)

We (eyeonus and I, primarily) have created a bunch of lists; myself,
I use the main gismu list and the cmavo-with-compounds list.

Here they are:

http://smart.fm/users/lojban_upload

HELP NEEDED:

It would be really, really nice to have people record the words.
They're currently the result of a text-to-speech program, and
could be way better. Please follow up to lojban-beginners if you
want to help with that.

-Robin

--
They say: "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking: "Does it even occur to you to try for something