2015 LLG Annual Meeting: Call for agenda items, bylaw proposals

Secretary, LLG

Sep 26, 2015, 2:26:25 PM9/26/15
to Lojban Announcements, loj...@googlegroups.com

The time of the annual meeting of the Logical Language Group (LLG) is approaching. A date has not yet been fixed, but the meeting, which is conducted by email, could begin as early as mid-October: Expect an announcement soon.

In the mean time, if you would like to suggest agenda items, or to propose changes to LLG's bylaws, please feel free to post them to the lojban mailing list/group, or to send them to me by email. A few initial agenda items have been suggested by LLG Board members:

  • Clarifying LLG's policy regarding hosting, embedding or linking to copyrighted materials on the web site
  • Doing more to promote and highlight creative works in lojban
  • Maintaining an up-to-date list of lojban projects and updating LLG's official project policy
  • Revising the bylaws to enable the option of using a registered agent service to maintain compliance with Virginia law
At the end of the last annual meeting, there was discussion of instituting an some kind of annual recognition for lojban-related achievements. This should be raised again at this year's meeting.

An unapproved draft of the minutes of the last meeting is available here:

If you're not a member of LLG, and would like to consider joining, or if you would like to observe the upcoming meeting, please contact me. Prospective members should familiarize themselves with the organization's bylaws, in particular articles 2 (purpose) and 4 (membership):

http://tiki.lojban.org/tiki/Bylaws+of+The+Logical+Language+Group,+Inc.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, or to continue this discussion on the lojban mailing list / group:

Thank you,

Riley Martinez-Lynch
Secretary/Treasurer
Logical Language Group
<secretary at lojban dot org>

Gleki Arxokuna

Sep 26, 2015, 3:32:15 PM9/26/15
to loj...@googlegroups.com, Lojban Announcements
splitting lojban news page into localized ones for SEO optimization.
Formatting pages with main prose and music moving poorly formated ones into talk pages.making pages listing prose and music at least in english and lojban