If you're reading this, *you* are the BPFK (AKA: help very much wanted)

Robin Lee Powell

Apr 13, 2010, 3:03:35 AM4/13/10
to lojban-...@lojban.org
FOLLOWUPS TO: the main list or the BPFK list.

OK, so. The next step for the BPFK is to get an overview of the
state of the language, including all the weird bits and broken bits
and arguments and so on.

We could really, *really* use a lot of help with that. This is
stuff *anybody* can do; you do *not* need to be an expert Lojbanist
at this stage. It's just grab a cmavo, write a definition, do a
little bit of research, and you're done.

http://www.lojban.org/tiki/BPFK+Community+Work is the actual
"procedure", such as it is.

Please, help us.

(the corpora page is a bit lame right now; I hope to have that fixed
in the next day or so, since purpleposeidon is making some software
for that)

-Robin

--
They say: "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking: "Does it even occur to you to try for something