get instance mapping results from java application

Vasilis Efthymiou

Jul 13, 2016, 5:18:41 AM7/13/16
to logmap-matcher-discussion
Hi,

I am trying to use LogMap2 from a Java application, but I cannot yet find a way to get the instance mappings and property mappings.
I can see the output files when I call the jar, but I cannot make those files or get the mappings when calling the LogMap2_Matcher class.

I though that I would get all the mapping by calling getLogmap2_Mappings().

Also, is there a way to get mappings if there is no string similarity in the names of the labels and URIs?

Thanks!
Vasilis

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Jul 13, 2016, 5:25:41 AM7/13/16
to logmap-matcher-discussion
Hi Vasilis

Which is the exact LogMap version you are using? The output mappings is configured via the parameters.txt file or directly via the class uk.ac.ox.krr.logmap2.Parameters (see the flags below). With the flag output_instance_mapping_files to true it outputs, for local tests, additional instance mapping files with mapping that have low lexical confidence.

public static boolean perform_instance_matching = true;
public static boolean output_instance_mappings = true;
public static boolean output_instance_mapping_files = false;
public static boolean output_class_mappings = true;
public static boolean output_prop_mappings = true;

In the new version of LogMap I'm working in a better way of configuring these parameters.

Best
Ernesto

Vasilis Efthymiou

Jul 13, 2016, 9:03:42 AM7/13/16
to logmap-matcher-discussion
Hi Ernesto,

thanks for the prompt response.

I am working on the latest LogMap2 version from github (3.0.0-SNAPSHOT).
Is there another way to get the results without the disk I/O cost (i.e., just before they are written to those files)?

Thanks again for the help and for making this tool available!
Vasilis