LogMap Web Access does not seem to work

Monika Lanzenberger

Dec 7, 2016, 2:16:47 PM12/7/16
to logmap-matcher-discussion
Hi,
I tried to run LogMap via the web interface http://krrwebtools.cs.ox.ac.uk/logmap/, I can upload 2 ontologies, send the matching request and then see the website "We have sent you an email ..." but I don't receive any email.
Is the web access to LogMap currently working?
Thanks,
Monika

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Dec 7, 2016, 2:30:15 PM12/7/16
to Monika Lanzenberger, logmap-matcher-discussion
Hi Monika

Many thanks for detecting this issue. I indeed see there is an error with the emails.

I will try to fix it asap

Best
Ernesto

Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz
Research Assistant
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo
http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/people/ernesto.jimenez-ruiz/

Ernesto Jimenez-Ruiz

Dec 7, 2016, 5:12:27 PM12/7/16
to Monika Lanzenberger, logmap-matcher-discussion
Hi Monika

It is fixed now. You should be able to receive now an email with the link to the results.

Many thanks again for detecting this issue.

Best
Ernesto

Hi Monika

Many thanks for detecting this issue. I indeed see there is an error with the emails.

I will try to fix it asap

Best
Ernesto

I tried to run LogMap via the web interface http://krrwebtools.cs.ox.ac.uk/logmap/, I can upload 2 ontologies, send the matching request and then see the website "We have sent you an email ..." but I don't receive any email.
Is the web access to LogMap currently working?
Thanks,
Monika

Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz
Research Assistant