Using log4jdbc with distributed transaction in weblogic

Kristian Lind

Jul 12, 2011, 2:28:14 AM7/12/11
to log4jdbc
Hi, I have 2 weblogic servers running applications.

On one of them I am using log4jdbc, it worked fine until now where I
have to use a distributed transaction.

Anyone know how I can make this work ??

This setup workes fine.....

<url>jdbc:log4jdbc:oracle:thin:@195.41.37.193:1521:ICSDBTST</url>
<driver-name>net.sf.log4jdbc.DriverSpy</driver-name>

But now I have to use OracleXADataSource.

<url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@195.41.37.193:1521:ICSDBTST</url>
<driver-name>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</driver-name>

I have tried to set LLR :

<global-transactions-protocol>LoggingLastResource</global-transactions-
protocol>

How can I use log4jdbc with an xa datasource ???

Regards

Kristian

Arthur Blake

Aug 1, 2011, 10:50:31 AM8/1/11
to log4jdbc
Sorry for not responding earlier.
Currently log4jdbc does not support distributed transactions.
There aren't any plans to add that any time soon. It's a pretty low
demand request.
Sorry.