Project activity

MarcD

Jan 16, 2012, 10:56:11 AM1/16/12
to log4jdbc
I'm considering using log4jdbc this in a project I'm working on but am
a little concerned that the last activity seems to have been a beta
release from the middle of 2010. Is anybody aware if there is any
future activity planned for this project? Are there any plans for a
non-beta 4-1.2?

Arthur Blake

Jan 16, 2012, 2:39:17 PM1/16/12
to log4...@googlegroups.com
If you check the SVN logs, you will see there has been a lot of activity since then.  In fact the code is ready for the 1.2 final release.
I just have been extremely busy lately and haven't had time to do it...  But I plan to do the release soon (as soon as I have time, anyway.)  If you don't want to wait, feel free to build from the SVN tips and you will get the equivalent of what will be the 1.2 final release.