bike accident w/photo

.alyn.post.

Oct 14, 2010, 7:52:35 PM10/14/10
to lo do ckiku ma zvati
Earlier this week I crashed my bicycle. I've got 8 stitches in my
eyebrow, two broken bones (my zygomatic arch and maxillary sinus),
a couple cracked teeth, and a pretty wicked concussion.

I'm recovering, I will be fine, but I'm going to be a bit slow to
respond around here, and I wanted to check in to let everyone know
that I haven't forgotten you--but I do have to take it easy while
I heal.

I've attached a picture taken 24 hours afterward the wreck.

-Alan
--
.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi

alyn.jpeg

Jonathan Jones

Oct 14, 2010, 7:58:11 PM10/14/10
to lodockik...@googlegroups.com
.uu.oiro'odai ko sutra.a'o binxo kanro

--
mu'o mi'e .aionys.

.i.a'o.e'e ko cmima le bende pe lo pilno be denpa bu .i doi.luk. mi patfu do zo'o
(Come to the Dot Side! Luke, I am your father. :D )

Brian Robertson

Oct 14, 2010, 8:30:56 PM10/14/10
to lodockik...@googlegroups.com
Love going out to you man. I crashed a bike not a couple months back
(came away with surprisingly little damage; as usual with me). Glad to see you're alive.

.lorx.

Ali Sajid Imami

Oct 16, 2010, 10:07:17 AM10/16/10
to lo do ckiku ma zvati
Speedy Recovery to you man. Bike crashes are horrible. But you'll be
fine soon. :)