Thanks

William Denton

Feb 24, 2009, 3:05:37 PM2/24/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who put the preconference together. I learned a lot,
especially about how much I have to learn about all this. I spent most of
the afternoon recovering from a mishandled Rails upgrade, but once that
was fixed, I added RDF representations of some things in OpenFRBR. On
rereading one of Ed's blog posts about Freebase a lot more things make
sense now, and I can see what I'll do next.

Cheers,

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org

Ed Summers

Feb 24, 2009, 3:23:41 PM2/24/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com
Glad it worked out Bill -- thanks to all for coming and participating.
If anyone has follow on questions we can either use this list,k or
transition our conversation to the general code4lib list.

Michael J. Giarlo

Feb 24, 2009, 3:31:04 PM2/24/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com
Also, we can do a breakout tomorrow if folks want to follow up?

-Mike

Jay Luker

Feb 25, 2009, 1:21:10 AM2/25/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Michael J. Giarlo <left...@alumni.rutgers.edu> wrote:

Also, we can do a breakout tomorrow if folks want to follow up?

-Mike

+1

Ed Summers

Feb 25, 2009, 8:33:18 AM2/25/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com
wtd and jphipps suggested that it could be fun to get together to talk
about the current state of the rda/frbr vocabs, and trying to use them
like Alistair Miles has started to do at:

http://code.google.com/p/code4rda/

I also wouldn't mine hack on skosifying a few things w/ epoz.

Posthumus, Etienne

Feb 25, 2009, 12:16:10 PM2/25/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com

> I also wouldn't mine hack on skosifying a few things w/ epoz.

Got any plans for this evening? ;-)

Ed Summers

Feb 25, 2009, 4:44:07 PM2/25/09
to lod-preconf
2009/2/25 Posthumus, Etienne <E.Pos...@tudelft.nl>:

> Got any plans for this evening? ;-)

No plans, might be nice to find a good cyber cafe with good wifi ...
or I guess we could stay in the hotel if there's a good spot with
decent net access.

//Ed

Michael J. Giarlo

Feb 25, 2009, 4:52:10 PM2/25/09
to lod-p...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Ed Summers <e...@pobox.com> wrote:

> No plans, might be nice to find a good cyber cafe with good wifi ...
> or I guess we could stay in the hotel if there's a good spot with
> decent net access.

Net access in the Temple lounge is pretty decent, aksh. Just Eff Why Eye.

-Mike