Ethics in Linked Data Invitation

B.M. Watson

Jun 19, 2021, 8:23:31 AM6/19/21
to Linked Open Data in Libraries, Archives, & Museums
Hello—and usual apologies for crossposting!

This is just a small update to say that if you will be attending the  2021 LD4 Conference on Linked Data  (free; registration open now) the Ethics in Linked Data Affinity Group invites anyone interested to participate in its meeting on Friday, July 23 at 11:15am PST / 2:15pm EST / 7:15 GMT. We will be talking about the group broadly, our in-process book, as well as co-working on a couple of coauthored chapters for the book. Additional details here.

The group also has regular monthly meetings (and is looking for another co-convenor if anyone is interested!). Usually the meetings are the first Monday of the month, but the next meeting is July 12th at 8a PST / 11a EST / 4p GMT. Details in the LD4 EthicsLD Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/joinld4slack

All my best,

Bri