Data ethics survey

Kaouther Azouz

Apr 3, 2021, 4:27:55 AM4/3/21
to lod...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members

I am a Ph.D. in Information and Library Sciences,  interested in the study of data ethics within Linked data for libraries, archives, Museums. To get more information on the topic I prepared the following survey aiming to understand the main rules of collecting, representing cultural data (archives, museums, libraries) within Linked Open Data.
Would you please answer the questions of the survey in order to collect more information for the research?

With all my thanks

Best Regards
Kaouther Azouz
--
Kaouther AZOUZ
Dr. en Sciences de l'information et de la communication

Carl Taswell

Apr 13, 2021, 1:39:34 PM4/13/21
to lod...@googlegroups.com
Message forwarded/resent to lod-lam because bounced last time when I was not yet a member of the group.

Carl