Hello, i am using the older version of the locuszoom.org

王圣明

Jul 18, 2023, 10:14:55 AM7/18/23
to locuszoom
It told me that:
File 'TRIG_p.txt' was not successfully saved on the server.
and i searched the previous question and it seems that the server run out of the storage disk? Is it possible that the maintainer clean up some temp files?  Thanks for the help in advance.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Andy Boughton

Jul 18, 2023, 4:37:49 PM7/18/23
to locu...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I have cleaned up old files on the server to free up storage.

However, please note that "old" locuszoom.org (the PHP site) is incredibly unmaintained and very out of date, and we can't guarantee support or maintenance for problems in general. If possible, consider using newer services such as https://my.locuszoom.org/ , which provide more up to date annotations and support for GRCh38.

-Andy Boughton
abo...@umich.edu

Applications Programmer/Analyst, Lead
Center for Statistical Genetics