Parse options won't drop down

alyss...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2024, 10:00:45 PMFeb 23
to locuszoom
Hello,

Yesterday I was able to upload my summary statistics (sorted/bgzip) to LZ and the parse options were available (size: 954 MB), submit, and get the results with no problem.

Today attempted this again, same file/size, this time the parse options appears but the dropdown options will not dropdown.

Any thoughts on why this would be?

I tried restarting/clearing cookies/browsing data, with no luck.

Thanks,
Alyssa

Andrew Boughton

Feb 23, 2024, 11:25:36 PMFeb 23
to locu...@googlegroups.com
To be clear, are you referring to my.locuszoom.org? LocalZoom? Other?

(Too many things have the same name, which is very confusing)

What a strange bug report! The parser options modal dialog window is javascript, and the code hasn't changed or been redeployed in quite a while. I can't think of any coherent reason why it would stop working. (Couldnt be a server issue, since validation is done client side)

What browser/os are you using? Tomorrow I can check the site when my laptop is handy.

-Andy Boughton

On Feb 23, 2024, at 10:01 PM, alyss...@gmail.com <alyss...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Alyssa Clay-Gilmour

Feb 24, 2024, 12:22:16 AMFeb 24
to locu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy,
Thanks for your response.
It's very odd, I've never had this problem before, doesn't make sense to me either.
macOS Sonoma 14.3.1, Chrome Browser.
I thought maybe it was a sync issue with the file but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Alyssa Clay-Gilmour, PhD
Assistant Professor

O: 864-455-1885 | C: 720-352-6641
clay...@mailbox.sc.edu | @alyssa_clay
Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Arnold School of Public Health
University of South Carolina

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "locuszoom" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/locuszoom/6C484B47-0016-419C-BDA7-DEE879691E24%40umich.edu.

Alyssa Clay-Gilmour

Feb 24, 2024, 1:29:02 AMFeb 24
to locu...@googlegroups.com
***Update; please disregard.
Not a site issue as you anticipated.
User error; my previous file was overwritten.
I resorted and gzipped original file and everything ran perfectly.
Apologies.
Have a nice weekend.
Alyssa