Https server

Rui

Apr 12, 2012, 7:34:45 AM4/12/12
to locomo...@googlegroups.com
Hi

How can I create a https server with lcm command line?

I could not find a way to use the lcm.js to pass an argument to the createServer method.

Thanks

Jared Hanson

Apr 12, 2012, 11:13:22 AM4/12/12
to locomo...@googlegroups.com
Currently, I've always been putting Locomotive behind a proxy that terminates SSL.  But, I'll be adding a command line option for this shortly, for direct support.

In the meantime, take a look here for how the server boots:  https://github.com/jaredhanson/locomotive/blob/master/lib/locomotive/cli/server.js

At line 104: `server` is an Express instance, and is where the options should go if you want to listen on HTTPS.

Jared
--
Jared Hanson <http://jaredhanson.net/>

G.H. Naylor

Feb 7, 2014, 9:46:21 PM2/7/14
to locomo...@googlegroups.com
Is HTTPS is available in the new 0.4.x version? If not, what would be the best way to go about configuring HTTPS on my own?