SMRProxy POC

Joseph Seigh

Jul 16, 2023, 8:45:10 AM7/16/23
to Scalable Synchronization Algorithms
The POC code is  here smrproxy .   No plans to do any more work for the time being.

I was going to do a write up on this but it became too much of a hassle.  I spent more time trying to document it than I did writing the code in the first place.
There's a very brief treatment on a formal proof of correctness here.  If I ever attempt this again, I will just draw the diagrams by hand and upload pictures of them to imbed in a document.   Minutes vs many many hours trying to get drawing apps to create what should be a simple diagram.

Joe Seigh