The Kensington Symphony concert this Saturday: Romantic Travels!

Alan Gould

Jun 6, 2024, 4:43:19 PMJun 6
to LOCCNA
There is The Kensington Symphony concert this Saturday June 8 @ 7:30 p.m. at Unitarian Universalist Church of Berkeley, 1 Lawson Road, Kensington
Program - Romantic Travels! :
Felix Mendelssohn - The Hebrides Overture Op. 26
Manuel deFalla - Nights in the Gardens of Spain, Daniel Glover, piano
Alexander Borodin - In the Steppes of Central Asia
George Gershwin - An American in Paris

Can't see this message? View in a browser
The KSO Presents

Romantic Travels
 Saturday, June 8 @ 7:30 p.m.

Felix Mendelssohn - The Hebrides Overture Op. 26

Manuel deFalla - Nights in the Gardens of Spain
Daniel Glover, piano

Alexander Borodin - In the Steppes of Central Asia

George Gershwin - An American in Paris

Please visit our website for ticket info

Plenty of FREE parking
Felix Mendelssohn

Manuel deFalla

Alexander Borodin
George Gershwin

Geoffrey Gallegos
Music Director & Conductor
Daniel Glover
Piano Soloist

Join us on our members app to stay updated and keep in touch.
This email was sent from this site.