Friendfeed

1 view

Dave Briggs

Jun 21, 2009, 10:41:11 AM6/21/09
to LocalGovCamp
Hi all

I'm trying to cobble together all the content that has been uploaded
to the web from the day using FriendFeed at http://friendfeed.com/localgovcamp

Feel free to browse through it and add stuff if you so desire!

Proper roundup coming on the blog when I am less tired...

Dave

Christine Forrester

Jun 22, 2009, 6:16:51 AM6/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
> Thanks for such a great day on Saturday - as a novice in this field I learned
a huge amount and met some great people. Good food, wonderful venue and great
discussions. Reflecting now on where I am in all of this!

Thanks again
Chris Forrester
(from Herefordshire - Kington, the centre of the known (and unknown) world,
for anyone who was in the session with Will Perrin)

karenram...@warwickshire.gov.uk

Jun 22, 2009, 3:33:18 AM6/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com

That's fantastic - thanks Dave I'm sure lots of people will be grateful for this

Kind Regards
Karen Ramsay-Smith

Information Development Assistant - Multimedia Services

Children Young People and Families Directorate
Saltisford Office Park
Ansell Way
Warwick
CV34 4UL

(01926) 742117
karenram...@warwickshire.gov.uk

Dave Briggs <d...@vebrig.gs>
Sent by: localg...@googlegroups.com

21/06/2009 15:41

Please respond to
localg...@googlegroups.com

LocalGovCamp <localg...@googlegroups.com>
cc
Subject
[localgovcamp] Friendfeed

Dave Briggs

Jun 22, 2009, 9:31:34 AM6/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
I've also started to put together a blog post listing all the stuff
that is happening out there. If you spot that I have missed something,
do let me know in the comments!

http://localgovcamp.com/2009/06/22/localgovcamp-coverage/

Dave
--
Dave Briggs, Digital Enabler
d...@vebrig.gs | http://davepress.net | 07525 209589 (Mobile)

Sign up for my monthly digital participation newsletter at
http://davepress.net/newsletter

Jon

Jun 22, 2009, 10:04:27 AM6/22/09
to LocalGovCamp
nice work Dave... when / where is the next localgovcamp? Cheers, Jon.

On 22 June, 14:31, Dave Briggs <d...@vebrig.gs> wrote:
> I've also started to put together a blog post listing all the stuff
> that is happening out there. If you spot that I have missed something,
> do let me know in the comments!
>
> http://localgovcamp.com/2009/06/22/localgovcamp-coverage/
>
> Dave
>

> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM, <karenramsaysm...@warwickshire.gov.uk> wrote:
>
> > That's fantastic - thanks Dave I'm sure lots of people will be grateful for
> > this
>
> > Kind Regards
> > Karen Ramsay-Smith
>
> > Information Development Assistant - Multimedia Services
>
> > Children Young People and Families Directorate
> > Saltisford Office Park
> > Ansell Way
> > Warwick
> > CV34 4UL
>
> > (01926) 742117
> > karenramsaysm...@warwickshire.gov.uk

Dave Briggs

Jun 22, 2009, 10:33:19 AM6/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
I have literally no idea.

I am really keen that the regional localgovcamps get going, but please
don't anyone feel that they need to ask permission. JFDI and all that.

Anyone is free to use the logo etc, and this list and the blog to
promote their localgovcamps. All I would ask is that you do let us all
know what you are up to so we can get involved or just watch from afar.

Obviously if anyone needs a hand with the organising, I'm sure help
can be found on this list and within the wider community.

Dave Briggs
d...@vebrig.gs | 07525 209589

Any errors or typos are entirely the fault of my iPhone.

Stephen Hilton

Jun 22, 2009, 1:01:45 PM6/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
I would like to get something going in Bristol. Anyone else interested?

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Hilton
Connecting Bristol - Bristol City Council
www.connectingbristol.org

For advice on working with me and my sight http://tinyurl.com/22dv4r

About me; http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenhilton

M. 0779 544 6286
T. 0117 906 5638
e. stephen...@bristol.gov.u

1st Floor Prudential Buildings, 11 - 19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PJ

Bristol is a founder member of the DC10plus Digital Inclusion Network http://www.dc10plus.net

Jun 23, 2009, 3:45:26 AM6/23/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com

May be interested - but it would have to be in the week - weekends are too difficult for me

Kind Regards
Karen Ramsay-Smith

Information Development Assistant - Multimedia Services

Children Young People and Families Directorate
Saltisford Office Park
Ansell Way
Warwick
CV34 4UL

(01926) 742117
karenram...@warwickshire.gov.uk

"Stephen Hilton" <stephen...@bristol.gov.uk>
Sent by: localg...@googlegroups.com

22/06/2009 18:02

Please respond to
localg...@googlegroups.com

<localg...@googlegroups.com>
cc
Subject
[localgovcamp] Re: Friendfeed

Jon Hyde

Jun 23, 2009, 5:24:31 AM6/23/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
yeah bristol is pretty close to me - would be good to meet up,

cheers,
Jon.