LocalGovCamp London

Sharon O'Dea

Aug 18, 2009, 5:00:06 AM8/18/09
to LocalGovCamp
Are we really going to to be outdone by Cambridge, FFS? Whatever
happened to plans for a LocalGovCamp here in the capital?

Sharon.

Dave Briggs

Aug 20, 2009, 11:30:45 AM8/20/09
to LocalGovCamp
Hey Sharon

I think that Anke who was the main driver for the London event has
been/is away from the UK on hold, hence recent quietness. However,
I've been helping out looking for a venue and something might have
cropped up, so some news should be forthcoming.

Cambridge *will* be better, of course, but you'll have plenty of time
to come to deal with that, I'm sure ;-)

Dave

yvette bordley

Aug 20, 2009, 2:59:56 PM8/20/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
I am open to running one in Brighton.....
--
e : ybor...@googlemail.com
w : http://www.webyogi.co.uk

Dave Briggs

Aug 20, 2009, 3:10:35 PM8/20/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
Dangerous words, Yvette... you don't know what you are letting
yourself in for...

Dave Briggs, Digital Enabler
d...@vebrig.gs | http://davepress.net | 07525 209589 (Mobile)

yvette bordley