Re: [localgovcamp] Re: Sources of funding: workshop for CLG capital fundbids

1 view

Stephen Hilton

Jul 22, 2009, 2:21:45 AM7/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
Ingrid, I am really interested in this both from a Bristol perspective and on behalf of the DC10plus authorities (which includes Birmingham). Unfortunately, I am not available on the dates you suggest (it is indeed a rubbish time :-)

I will see if we can find another rep.

Also, are you engaging with CLG's Digital Inclusion Team on this?

regards

Stephen

Stephen Hilton
Connecting Bristol - Bristol City Council
www.connectingbristol.org
twitter.com/ConnectBristol

For advice on working with me and my sight http://tinyurl.com/22dv4r

About me; http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenhilton

M. 0779 544 6286
T. 08708983349
e. stephen...@bristol.gov.uk
skype. stephen.hilton1

1st Floor Prudential Buildings, 11 - 19 Wine Street, Bristol BS1 2PJ

Bristol is a founder member of the DC10plus Digital Inclusion Network http://www.dc10plus.net
>>> Ingrid Koehler <ingrid.l...@googlemail.com> 21/07/09 10:19 AM >>>
Nick, you can't come anyway... just *anycouncil.gov.uk* Send someone from
Birmingham. (sorry to be so anti-social...)

'Do it online' with our growing range of online services - http://www.bristol.gov.uk/services

Sign-up for our email bulletin giving news, have-your-say and event information at: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/newsdirect

View webcasts of Council meetings at http://www.bristol.gov.uk/webcast

'Do it online' with our growing range of online services - http://www.bristol.gov.uk/services

Sign-up for our email bulletin giving news, have-your-say and event information at: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/newsdirect

View webcasts of Council meetings at http://www.bristol.gov.uk/webcast

Ingrid Koehler

Jul 22, 2009, 2:30:49 AM7/22/09
to localg...@googlegroups.com
Stephen, Please do send another rep.  Re Digital Inclusion team - the short answer is no, however we will be making links to them and to other programmes and sources of funding.

Ingrid