Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Ken

neprebran,
31. jul. 2009, 08:57:4831. 7. 09
do LocalGovCamp
Eyup Campers! Anyone up for joining discussion about a LocalGovCamp
for Yorkshire & Humber?

Some interest being expressed and I'm meeting with @kevupnorth to
bounce about a few ideas.

I was wondering if we could broaden the interest base and involve
colleagues engaged in mobile & flexible working and modernisation and
transformation through other uses of technology too?

Welcome all thoughts and observations.

Regards.

@keneastwood

Dave Briggs

neprebran,
31. jul. 2009, 09:13:5331. 7. 09
do localg...@googlegroups.com, LocalGovCamp
Ken,

Brilliant idea. Let me know how I can help.

Dave Briggs
d...@vebrig.gs | 07525 209589

Any errors or typos are entirely the fault of my iPhone.

Eastwood , Ken

neprebran,
31. jul. 2009, 09:27:5331. 7. 09
do localg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave.

Pleased to see you haven't dismissed a return t'North after your epic rail trip home a while back. #legend

Ken.

@keneastwood kenea...@barnsley.gov.uk 07786 525026
*** Barnsley MBC Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.

Any views or opinions expressed belong solely to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Council. In particular, the Council will not accept liability for any defamatory statements made by email communications.
Recipients are responsible for ensuring that all e-mails and files sent are checked for viruses. The Council will not accept liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. No guarantees are offered on the security, content and accuracy of any e-mails and files received. Be aware that this e-mail communication may be intercepted for regulatory, quality control, or crime detection purposes unless otherwise prohibited.
The content of this email and any attachment may be stored for future reference.

Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj
0 novih sporočil