Fw: Fwd: Recruitment for Agricultural Extension Agent positions at UH CTAHR -- OAHU, HAWAII ISLAND, MAUI, KAUAI

lyn howe

Nov 18, 2015, 2:22:26 PM11/18/15
to Ilana Stout, Drake Weinert, Wade Bauer, Zach Mermel, Nancy Redfeather
Aloha all
There are some some interesting positions that CTAHR is looking to fill and exciting to see some new areas they want to support with assistant agents -  natural farming and sustainable agriculture in particular.

If you are interested or know of anyone pass it on. We need to get some good knowledgable people in these postions to spread the good work.

Lyn Howe
Coordinator
Hawai‘i Public Seed Initiative
A program of The Kohala Center

In an effort to improve, increase, and promote biodiversity,
the Hawai‘i Public Seed Initiative works with communities,
farmers, and gardeners statewide to select, grow, harvest,
store, and improve seed varieties that thrive in Hawai‘i.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hurd, Sharon K" <Sharon...@hawaii.gov>
Subject: FW: Recruitment for Agricultural Extension Agent positions at UH CTAHR -- OAHU, HAWAII ISLAND, MAUI, KAUAI
Nov 28, 2015, 1:00:19 AM11/28/15
to Ilana Stout, Drake Weinert, Wade Bauer, Zach Mermel, Nancy Redfeather
Thanks for the heads up. Love my middle school job. One day I'll get a Ph.D. And be eligible.