Natural Farming Workshop in Waimea, Dec 10 & 11 (SAVE THE DATE)

Leslie Hall

Nov 3, 2011, 7:55:34 PM11/3/11
to makamaka2009, Dr. Hoon Park
Aloha Natural Farming enthusiasts (and/or folks I thought might possibly be interested)~

Wanted to get the word out that Dr. Hoon Park will be teaching a foundational workshop on Natural Farming here in Waimea on Saturday and Sunday, December 10 and 11 in the Waimea Civic Center Conference Room, so save the date.  If you are interested in staying informed about this, please reply to me and I will put together a list to keep you posted with all the details (times, agenda, cost, etc).  Also, please forward this information to anyone you think might be interested in attending!

Regardless of whether you can make it to this workshop, we will be starting up a South Kohala Natural Farming group with the intention of meeting regularly to learn and grow together.  If this interests you, let me know and I’ll keep you posted.

Much aloha~
Leslie