Re: [HNFAS-L] MOU between CTAHR and Korea Food Research Institute (KFRI)

Kim CS Chang

Dec 8, 2011, 6:32:37 PM12/8/11
to Michael W Duponte, col...@uofnkona.edu, edenea...@gmail.com, egg...@sbcglobal.net, Hori...@gmail.com, in...@bamboovillagehawaii.org, islan...@island-trust.com, jis...@gmail.com, jungi...@yahoo.co.kr, jy...@yahoo.com, ka...@hawaii.rr.com, meeye...@gmail.com, rober...@warmlava.com, shav...@hanmail.net, sheerj...@aol.com, vi...@vincenlisa.com, yogar...@polestareducation.org, young...@hotmail.com, Aime Sabourin, Alex Karp, Allan King, Allan Kulumba, Andrade-Joaquin, Jan, Barbara & Ron Robertson, Ben Lee, Bill & Barbara Kim, Blues Ryu, Bodhi Searles, choipeter&joy, Claudia Stever, Clift Tsuji, Cris Jacobse, Dave & Camille Glenn, David Fuertes, David Fuertes, David Ikeda, David Wong, Dawa S Pung, debbie shigehara, DELC/Kaika, Dennis Onishi, Desmond Wong, Develyn Armet, Diana Terukina, Don C Wetzel, Dona Willoughby, Donald Ikeda, Dorothy Wong, Drake W, Drake Weinert, Dwight Sato, Dylen Joaquin, Eli & Naheli Blanchard, Emily Taaroa, Erik Cleveland, Flynn Baggs, Gae Ho Lee,Ph.D, Gary Replogle, George& Hiroko Motobu, Glenn Sako, Glenn Takase, Gregg Adams, Hoon Park, J Yoshimoto, Jackie Prell, James Choi, Jane Horike, Jane Whitefield, Jerry L. Chang, Jessee Potter, Ji-Young Rhee, John Kochiss, John Rozett, Josiah Hunt, Joyce Luka, Judy, Juile Kaneshiro, Kathy Dorn, Keith & Aruna Dee, Kim Martin, Kim Teyoung, Kimo Lee, Kristie Oshiro, Kwan & Kyong Sung, Kyu Cha Chang, Larry Kuamoo, Laurie Tanaka, Lisa Romero, Logan Shiigi, Mana Freed, Marianna La Partera, Marilene Berger, Marlene &Lee Eisenstein, Mary Lorenz, Masuda Akiko, Matthew Thomas, Michael Chandler<msquaredc@mac.com>, Keri Dickieclark<keri@integralnetworking.com>, 'Tanya Paltin, Mike Hubbell, Mr.Lee, Mrs.Deluz, Ms.Mae Amana, Munja Cha Hyland, Myrtle Miyamura, Nancy, Ok Kyung Cha, Owe Zirumawn, Paul DukShin Ha, Paul Tallman, Pomaikai freed, Ralph Johnston, Randy Akao, Rick Tatum, Roger & Annie Robinson, Rose, Rudy & Aneng Gomez, Rulin Xiu, Sandy Choi, Sara Borrell, Saturnino, Semo Suh, Stephanie William, Steve Woo, Sunnye Newport, Suzy Papanikolos, Violet Cook, Wormie, Youngbok Ko, 김미란/Kim MiRan, local...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Mike,
I am not sure this is Dr.Lee...is this meeting in Honolulu or Hilo?
Aloha,Kim
Kim CS Chang / Natural Farmer
Create/Teach/Consult
Natural Farming inputs & wellness

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Michael W Duponte <mdup...@hawaii.edu> wrote:
Kim is this Dr. Lee?  Please send out email to group.  We may want to test CGNF products.  Thanks Mike D