Fwd: Fwd: Fw:

Tanya Paltin

May 16, 2012, 11:30:17 AM5/16/12
to Kozuma Barbara, Geiger Bonnie, Fuller Beverly, Barbara A. A. Hastings, Tamara Paltin, Pung Dawn, Dianne Horwitz, Aoki Ellen, Cannon Elizabeth, Kim Chang, Weinert Drake

Begin forwarded message:

All,

This should be the most important email from me to date.

For almost 10 years, I have been receiving information from various sources about the world we live in which like the movie Matrix, is quite shocking if you know what is going on.  Though I believe my sources, I have no supporting data and has not shared this with anyone.  Now it is time as 2012 could be the year of the most significant changes in our lifetime.  Not because of all the natural disasters or the world is going to end but because the TRUTH is coming out with major changes to go along with it.  Foster Gamble, the great, great grandson of James Gamble, co-founder of Procter & Gamble has put together an excellent movie that came out recently and captures everything I had received all these years but put together in a very structured way and supported by data. Time is ripe for everyone to know and to share this knowledge.  If you are not aware of the controlled world we live in, learn and prepare for the changes to come.  Knowledge is Power!   People with knowledge together brings changes.

Watch the movie at:   www.thrivemovement.com

The movie is long but well worth the time.

Don't wait too long.  A site like this could be shut down by the authorities.

Robert

Zaff Bobilin

May 16, 2012, 1:43:07 PM5/16/12
to Kozuma Barbara, Geiger Bonnie, Fuller Beverly, Barbara A. A. Hastings, Tamara Paltin, Pung Dawn, Dianne Horwitz, Aoki Ellen, Cannon Elizabeth, Kim Chang, local...@googlegroups.com
Here's a review : http://transitionculture.org/2012/01/09/film-review-why-thrive-is-best-avoided/

Question everything,
Noel

drake

May 17, 2012, 4:00:33 AM5/17/12
to local...@googlegroups.com, Kozuma Barbara, Geiger Bonnie, Fuller Beverly, Barbara A. A. Hastings, Tamara Paltin, Pung Dawn, Dianne Horwitz, Aoki Ellen, Cannon Elizabeth, Kim Chang
so the right eye being covered by the banner is clearly MK. ymmv.

the human body is a torus though. a hole goes through the center, from where you 'take in' food, to where you 'let go' of food. gamble's onto something.

follow the white rabbit.

Eric Weinert

May 18, 2012, 2:27:54 AM5/18/12
to local...@googlegroups.com