Egg laying chicks and eggs

Kim CS Chang

Apr 21, 2012, 2:16:51 PM4/21/12
to local...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Natural Farmer,
I have one month,2month+ old chicks and fresh eggs to sell.
If you would like to try raise egg laying chickens and would like to try fresh egg please let me know.
Aloha,Kim
Kim CS Chang / Natural Farmer
Create/Teach/Consult
Natural Farming inputs & wellness

April 24,2011 Easter day Chicks, Hens,Roosters,Dagi and Kanani 023.JPG
April 5,2012 008.JPG

Zaff Bobilin

Apr 21, 2012, 9:57:40 PM4/21/12
to local...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.  What breed of chicks are they?

Noel

Dona Willoughby

Apr 23, 2012, 7:47:02 PM4/23/12
to local...@googlegroups.com
Aloha Dear Kim,

How much are your 2 month + old chicks.  We have to keep ours caged till they are almost full grown to protect from mongeese.

Namaste, Dona

Dona M. Willoughby
PO BOX 1071
Pahoa, HI,  96778