Re: Update on CGNF member

Kim CS Chang

Feb 28, 2012, 1:21:14 AM2/28/12
to Vicki Nelson, Drake Weinert, local...@googlegroups.com, Kim Hodson
Aloha Vicki,
Thanks I will CC to Drake so he can announce at the next meeting and may be he can put on his site.
Many blessings,Kim

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Vicki Nelson <vicki....@punakamaliiflowers.com> wrote:

HI Kim, I have more 60 lb bags of mill run and am selling for only $10.00 a bag this month.  I will extend through March 31st or earlier if they are gone.  Thank you Vicki L. Nelson 938-1135

rathe...@hawaiiantel.net

Feb 28, 2012, 5:33:31 PM2/28/12
to local...@googlegroups.com
HI Guys,
My neighbor (who is new to Hawaii) mentioned he found an odd
10" long worm with a funny head. He looked it up and found it
was a Flat Head Worm or Hammerhead. They eat earthworms and thinks it came
from a bag of Supersoil from either Walmart or HomeDepot. Not knowing any better
he didn't kill it. However, he has some chickens and we hope they found it.
He is sending me a photo when he figures out how to get it off his
phone. BE ON THE ALERT. Freeze them or burn, don't cut them as all parts
stay alive and can regenerate to new productive worms. I'm attaching
a link to a site that talks about them. http://davesgarden.com/guides/bf/showimage/4891/
Please pass this along.
Aloha,